Old 09-21-13, 08:45 AM
AzTallRider
I need speed

Bikes: Giant Propel, Cervelo P2

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Don't let any brain-eating Amoeba into your nasal canal, Chuck. That's the latest post-Katrina bonus down your way. TallWife will be in NOLA for a wedding next weekend. She is leaving her Neti-Pot home.

Rough night for yours truly. Told TallWife to not insist on full price when the Craigslisters call. Sometimes, a nickel can be a lot of money.

Joking aside, were racing not required to motivate me to train, and training (hard) not a physical and mental health prerequisite or me, there would be a lot more room in the garage going forward.

It's truly odd what turns out mattering when you have the opportunity to look -back- on crashes. Pre-crash, it's the thought of the event itself that dominates. you know, the "this is going to hurt". Looking back, it becomes the "this will leave a mark".

Bike looks to be essentially ok, but will know more when able to do things like, well, take the racing wheels off. Takes 2 hands!

Times like this, my appreciation of Ex as a friend and coach elevates dramatically. Hope his counselor cap is freshly laundered and ready for extended use.

I feel the same about the rest of you folks here. Y'all make this stuff doable.

Thanks.