Old 10-01-13, 07:22 AM
lsberrios1 

Bikes: '13 Spech Roubaix SL4 Expert

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NealH
I've been wanting to ride that event for years but it just hasn't worked out yet. It will be on my "must ride" list for next year, but this year I reckon the Tour de Tugaloo is the only GA event I will make. Not a climbers event, but very good nonetheless.
I just found out about this Tugaloo tour. I might sign up for it. Have you done it before? This year I've done GA400 Metric and the BBC Metric (Century Cut short by bad weather). I did the BBC Century Solo about a month back but this might be my chance at a second century this year.

Originally Posted by Bikedud
If you deviate from the BBC route (my neighborhood) just a tad, you can climb Johnson Mountain. It's not as long as the any of the gaps, but it will get your attention, especially from the front (Hwy 411) side. Do you ride out of the brewery or Sosebee Cycle Park?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Soseb...16245545103530
I usually ride out of the brewery and do 50 - 80 miles on sundays. I know there is a little bit of climbing after mile 60 +/- towards the 100 mile route but the Gaps are hard to beat.

PS. Out of the three I've done this year 6/3gap blows everything out of the water. Followed by GA400 then BBC. I think BBC was ruined due to weather. It could have been great.

Last edited by lsberrios1; 10-01-13 at 07:26 AM.