Old 10-21-13, 08:33 AM
Azreal911

Bikes: Wheeler Mtn bike, Strida 5.0, Tern Link Uno, FSIR Spin 2.0, Dahon Mu P8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by hsp70
well i've been back in HK for a week. Haven't been out to HK island or Kowloon on the bike yet but where I am staying in Fanling a lot of people cycle. There are quite of a lot of cycling lanes however some are in poor condition, or are broken up so you end up on the road. A lot of the local population cycle on the pavement although you can get fined for this.Lot of bromptons about! I've seen 7-8 already and i live in the sticks!
when you say pavement do you mean sidewalks or the road? just wanna clarify. You should see alot of bromptons and strida's there since the chinese there are into the smaller bikes with the tiny apartment spaces they have. A full sized bike is physically impossible to keep in the unit unless you don't need a dining table! The other folders they sell are probably the ones imported from china and don't ride as well, So you are seeing some of the fanatical cyclists in the area that would even thinking of spending kind of money on a folder. Chinese people love their Louis Vuittons and Chanel bags. This is their equivalent in the folding cycle world.