View Single Post
Old 11-01-13, 06:39 AM
pastorbobnlnh 
Freewheel Medic

Bikes: Snazzy* Schwinns, Classy Cannondales & a Super Pro Aero Lotus (* Ed.)

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
Liked 2,240 Times in 985 Posts
Secret Santa 2013

I'm preaching a sermon series through most of November and into December titled "A Different Kind of Christmas." Which spun up the synaptic connections and caused the memory of previous years' C&V Secret Santa escapades to dance in my head. Also we had snow here in the NH mountains the other morning, and the Killington Ski area in nearby VT opened for business last week, so winter, and Christmas, and Santa, are all on my mind.

I'll volunteer to play Santa Coordinator again this year.

Here are my rules (slightly modified from last year):
  1. You must have joined BF no later than September 30th, 2013 and have 50 posts by November 30th, 2013 to participate (I'll explain why in a separate post).
  2. Deadline to PM or email your name, address, and email to me is Thursday November 28th at midnight your local time (pastorbobnlnh@gmail.com).
  3. My deadline to PM (or email) the needed information about your C&V Elf to gift as his/her Secret Santa will be Friday December 4th at midnight EST.
  4. Your Deadline to mail your Secret Santa gift to your C&V Elf is Saturday December 21st (delayed senders should contact me).
  5. Your package should not reveal your Secret Santa identity, so be creative on a return address (more on this in another post).
  6. Pictures of the gift you received must be posted in this thread within 24-48 hours of opening.
  7. I will post BF names of Secret Santas and their Elves by Sunday December 29th.
  8. By consensus of the group in 2012, Secret Santa gifts should be kept within the range of $20-30.

Let the Christmas cheer begin!

The final 2013 Secret Santa Participants in order of their notifying me (List Closed on November 29th):
bibliobob, daf1009, shoota, KonAaron Snake, 23 skidoo, Michael Angelo, rccardr, b dub, orangeology, 16victor, IthaDan, bikingshearer, David325, JPZ76, gomango, balindamood, PedalTraveler, Chrome Molly, gaucho777, puchfinnland, noglider, obrentharris, Iowegian, RaleighSport, OTG, bici_mania, jeirvine, campngolf, pinch1967, oddjob2, crandress, shaneferd, whatwolf, PeregrineA1, Stevensb

Thanks for visiting my website: www.freewheelspa.com

Last edited by pastorbobnlnh; 12-19-13 at 05:53 AM.