View Single Post
Old 11-01-13, 03:17 PM
pastorbobnlnh 
Freewheel Medic

Bikes: Snazzy* Schwinns, Classy Cannondales & a Super Pro Aero Lotus (* Ed.)

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1465 Post(s)
Liked 2,225 Times in 975 Posts
Okay, I think I've updated the list as of 5:00 p.m. EDT.

Originally Posted by Lascauxcaveman
I can't do this. If anyone goes back and reads my posts, I'll get a lump of coal for sure
That's why you need to behave yourself during the year. If you change your mind let me know.

Originally Posted by b dub
I'm in.

I do have a question regarding rule #6 'Pictures of the gift you received must be posted in this thread within 24 hours of receipt.'

I would like to wait with opening my gift until Christmas eve (if I have received it by that time of course), which would mean I will not be able to post pictures within 24 hours of receipt. I guess I can post pictures of the unopened package unless that is what you meant...
Good point. I'll revise the rule to read something like: "...within 24-48 hours of opening." How's that?

Originally Posted by bikingshearer
When I was part of this a couple years ago, dipping into parts bins and personal library shelves was cool. Is that still true, or are we purchasing for each other?

I'm in either way, but wanted to clarify.
Some folks get hung up on the the amount to spend. I sort of feel that you should use your best judgement and each of us can do what we can, i.e. some more some less. The spirit of a gift is it is a gift with no strings attached or expectations in the first place. So go with your gut. The rest will fall into place!

Thanks for visiting my website: www.freewheelspa.com