Old 11-04-13, 05:04 PM
skilsaw

Bikes: Cannondale t1, Koga-Miyata World Traveller

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by WonderMonkey
I'm always at a ballfield in the summers and it is difficult to do what you should do. I lost 8lbs during the summer when I normally would gain 10-15lbs so that lets me know that even though I only lost a little I what I am doing is right for me.
The concession stand at the Little League park can be a real food trap. We had a lady running it for a few seasons that was right into haute cuisine. Instead of grease burgers, she served lean pepper steak burgers with your choice of cheeze, bacon, fried fresh mushrooms and fried onions plus lettuce and tomatoes of course. It was a real success.

Rather than struggle to get parent volunteers, she invited good kids to run it under her supervision and paid them minimum wage. The little league association hardly took a cut in revenue. Parents planned to feed their family at the park because the food was so good.

Back to your weight loss! You've done really well! I'm stuck between 246 and 250 and can't be disciplined enough to really cut back like I should.