bianchi10
King Hoternot

Bikes: 2015 Cannondale Evo Hi mod

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Burnette
Well then, you are just a tease, good sir. You string is along, make the kit sharper with each rendition, then pull the rug out
from under us with "it" colors. "It" quickly turns to "ain't it", that's the problem with fad fashion, tis fleeting.
Very well then, let the pretty in pink pastel purveyors and the boyish li'l baby blue buyers have their day, I guess.
But then make the kit we all really want, in the colors of your frames and wheels, silver, white, red and black. You know, that stuff you sell
and people use their money to buy.
Those colors have held true for five years for a reason. There will be closets full of hardly worn pink stuff in guys closets next year.
And some of it will be "it kit".
And by the way, the new "it" color is orange. Or saffron, for the more cultured among us. http://richardsachscyclocross.com/
I dont think you are trying to come across rude, but thats how I read it. He already told you what colors he was going to go with and you reply with, "But then make the kit we all really want, in the colors of your frames and wheels, silver, white, red and black. You know, that stuff you sell and people use their money to buy. Those colors have held true for five years for a reason. There will be closets full of hardly worn pink stuff in guys closets next year. And some of it will be "it kit".

You are essentially telling him that his design sucks and nobody will buy it and the few that do, will regret their purchase and let them hang unused in their closet. Orange is not the IN color. COLOR is in, meaning colorful kits of all kinds are in right now. PINK is a classic cycling color. Also, dont speak for everyone by saying "WE". some of us welcome a change from the red and black.

As I said, I dont think it was intentional, but thats how it comes across to me.