View Single Post
Old 11-26-13, 09:33 PM
badger1

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1581 Post(s)
Liked 1,189 Times in 605 Posts
Bill,

I have not commented until now, but feel compelled to do so. FWIW, I think the adverse views re. your signature line expressed in this thread are, to be blunt, the result either of a failure of reading comprehension or of a somewhat wilful (and misdirected) hyper-sensitivity itself bordering on intolerance. Neither your sig. line nor any of your posts that I have ever read have evidenced anything remotely approaching either a 'holier than thou' attitude or proselytizing.

In my opinion, based on reading your posts on various subjects and also (I must say) in response to me personally, you have been nothing but entertaining/interesting/supportive, and on-topic. Enough said. I am not a 'religious' person; far from it. But that's of no consequence; your sig. line is simply an expression of a part of your life; I cannot for the life of me see how anyone could find such an expression in any way offensive -- if they do, I would suggest they look rather closer to home for a solution to their unease. So stick to your principles, say I.