Thread: Was I wrong?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-13, 06:16 AM
Yankeetowner

Bikes: Road Bikes: 2014 Giant Propel Advanced 1; 1989 Klein Quantum, 2013 Giant Defy 2, & Mountain Bike: 2013 Cannondale Six

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by qcpmsame
all,
i apologize if anyone is offended by the signature line, it is, as i said, my way of expressing my joy and my thanks for my survival. If the administrators or moderators want to censor it i cannot stop them. I wouldn’t even try. However, i will not be cajoled or bullied into deleting or changing it. I never have preached at or proselytized here or anywhere else, i don’t believe in that. Please don’t judge me unless you have been in my position. If it is that irritating i can leave and ask for a permanent banning, no problem or complaints from me. Those that detest me or my signature are small potatoes compared to usmc drill instructors in their intimidation factor, please don’t think you have swayed me, you haven’t.

There you go, i won't offer up excuses this is what i live with. I really didn't want to tell all this stuff, i am not looking for sympathy, i feel really blessed and fortunate and i am sure many others here feel such for their own reasons. Everyone have a good thanksgiving and hanukkah, or what you choose to observe, monica and i plan to do so, here.

Bill
amen!