Old 12-09-13, 02:26 PM
ultraman6970

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
In my area is like this, and sorry but even the club riders groups look like monkey's B-day celebration. That's the reason I dont ride in groups, ride with a found partner and he had been absorbing stuff from me, he is riding pretty well now.

Nobody wants to learn and nobody wants to teach or even take charge of the conglomerate of "monkeys" you find riding in large groups.

Like 3 weeks ago I hoocked up with a club group and the riding of all of them was just horrible, the non experienced in the back clearly were not being taught and pretty much from the little words I crossed from them (3 guys) clearly after 6 months nobody taught them crap, they were not sharp enough either to figure it out from looking at the rest either, since "monkey see, monkey does"... the only things i noticed is that the whole group learnt some bad habits from somebody that probably was not even in the group, was a real weird experience.

Been saying for years that experienced riders should take their time to teach newbies, is the only way to create conscience in new riders and basically protect themselves and everybody.

Cheers.

Originally Posted by rangerdavid
very nicely written......... should be taught more by local riders, rather than the attitude of "every local group ride is a race"........