View Single Post
Old 12-10-13, 06:50 PM
ETN612

Bikes: Unknown PSX, Diamondback Trace Comp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My baby. 61cm Unknown PSX Frame w/ Unknown's carbon (aluminum steerer tube) fork. Bought the frameset because it was a great deal ($400 for frame, fork, and headset) and was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Nothing super fancy but light and stiff enough for me at this point in my racing experience, or lack thereof. Hasn't seen a track yet (i've haven't ridden on a track yet) but I plan on starting my first season of racing at the NSC Velodrome in Blaine, MN this spring. Ratio in this is my street ratio (46/15, just shy of 81") so this is not the gear(s) i'll be using on the track. Will also be getting Ultegra SPD-SL pedals to replace my current Time ATAC XS pedals before I start riding/racing on the track. 165mm All-City 612 track crank w/ FSA Pro Track chainring. Velocity Deep V wheelset (kinda played out but they're tried and true and affordable so I have no complaints). Saddle and seatpost are actually from my Diamondback hybrid and it's technically a mtb saddle but it's decently firm & very comfortable on the road; both of these will also probably be upgraded before the season as well. Carbon-wrapped aluminum stem (some generic one a friend gave me but it works just fine) and Cinelli steel track bars. So yeah... that's pretty much it.
Attached Images

Last edited by ETN612; 12-10-13 at 07:31 PM.