View Single Post
Old 12-18-13, 12:32 PM
IknowURider

Bikes: 1991 Tomassini Prestige 1973 Raliegh Supercourse, 1975 Panasonic Sport Deluxe, 1983 Fuji S-12, 1975 Motobecane Mirage, 1983 Motobecane Super Mirage 1999 Trek 930 1989 Trek 930 ,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I was going to post a pic of the headset that was on there, it will make you cringe a little. But I brought the wrong thumb drive to the coffeeshop. Stay tuned. Thanks to all, yeah this french stuff is always confusing as hell, I've read all the Sheldon and I still get messed up.

While this is obviously not a Grand Jubillee, I am dealing with this because it's become my civic duty. I have a grail bike, a Tomassini, but I want a french bike for combat use, because this is the first one I've salvaged that's actually in my size. I've been through a couple Peugeots, they are great , but a little wierd in fitting me. I think this one will fit perfectly.

What's cool is this bike actually had some miles put on it , probably commuting, as far as cost goes, I got the bike for free so I'm already way ahead of the game. This is what happens when you are "that guy on his bike" that locals see every day , riding, rain or shine. So they know it will get worked on. I am also a huge fan of gaspipe frames for "getting stuff done", saves the better frames for the sunny days in the mountains.