Old 01-02-14, 09:29 PM
bigfred 

Bikes: More than 1, but, less than S-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by lsberrios1
Yes you can. It is a matter of changing your lifestyle. There is no point in dieting and exercising for a little and until you lose the weight so then you can go back to eating like you did! Then you'll go back to where you were. I took it to the extreme just because I wanted to race. 6.1 and 235 pounds is not bad at all but getting to 199 won't be that hard. One thing I learned that people need to watch more closely, don't feel entitled to more food just because you exercised, often times you are consuming what you burnt and more.

2,100 calories a day is a nice place to start if you are exercising some every day or every other day.
Luis, I would be interested in knowing a little more about your diet. You're working with a nutritionist, right? Have they provided you with a simply breakdown of protein, carb, fat percentages? Or, have they been more prescriptive than that? Are you using a diet tracker of any form and if so which one?