baj32161
Behind EVERYone!!!

Bikes: 2010 Specialized Tricross Comp 105 Double

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked 97 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by sho'vo'nst-pg
Dude thats totally wrong. Thats like saying there are to many single chicks on birth control or too many chicks that get drunk after one or two. Its simply aint true man!
Really, would you not be happy if some chick said she wanted to nail you? Thats really what its about! You know what your daddy always said: some chicks you take home to momma and some chicks you take home to ****. Im not sayin these girls are marryin ones man. Im saying these chicks are the ones you take back to make the beast with two backs. You dont dig that ****?
No I do not, and I was raised to think that double standards are just wrong. Besides I am happily engaged and would not take kindly to some "chick" telling me that she wanted to nail me. I have worked in many a corporate environment and this type of behaviour has ALWAYS been wrong. I had a female employee reprimanded for just such nonsense, and I could have gotten her fired. If such boorish behaviour floats your boat, then so be it. I, for one, do not subscribe to such foolishness...so kindly, do not lump me into your Neanderthal way of thinking.

― Bruce Lee