Old 01-11-14, 09:00 PM
Cyclonic

Bikes: Canopus Epsilon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Greetings from Central Florida

I have enjoyed riding bicycles since I was a boy growing up in Puerto Rico. One of my fondest memories was getting my first bike, a gift from my aunt. I was only 8 or 9 yrs old and the bike was too big for me, but I didn't care. It was a hybrid-style by today's standards, 3-speed with the shifter on the handle. That was the first of many and diverse bikes. Later my attention shifted to surfing, college, cars and other more serious interests.

Then, after getting married and having a child, a friend introduced me to high-end bicycles and I fell in love with bikes all over a gain. This was 20+ yrs ago. Then, after moving to Florida, I had the privilege of meeting family members of the Canopus frames factory in Colombia, South America. I purchased a road frame from them, had it built with lower-end Suntour components, had it for a while and sold it. Bought another Canopus frame, had it painted, and built it myself with Shimano 600 (Ultegra) components. It's been such a good bike that I'm still riding it today. These are some pictures of my bike my son (danilo) posted on this Forum.

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...1#post14288038

I enjoy riding even when I have to ride alone. And I hope to keep riding for many years to come.

Cyclonic (HR)