Old 01-18-14, 03:03 PM
bigfred 

Bikes: More than 1, but, less than S-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Catlikeone

...I will repeat the famous adage of C&A. FACTS HAVE NO PLACE HERE. Especially, MODERN facts. Realize this is really the blind leading the blind as the some of the most recognized names have been here for god knows how many yrs and yet.....are still obese? And then giving out "factual' info? You're beating a dead horse and better suited to another forum and relegating C/A for the lulz. ....
It a shame that you resort to unsubstantiated insults. The C&A forum is one of the more reasonable sub-forums within BF and we would like to keep as such. No one has questioned that individuals get results with Keto diets. And, unlike you, for the most part the detracoers or opponents aren't attacking the individuals who have experienced those results. What is being questioned is the long term consequences of engaging in such a diet. Recognize that we simply continue to subscribe to well conducted, peer reviewed, accepted and published studies with regard to what constitutes a healthy and sustainable diet. When Keto diets have the same, you will see more wide spread support for them. But, in the meantime, please allow us and the forum to engage in healthy discussion and even debate without resorting to personal attacks and attempts to discredit authors who may hold an opposing view.