View Single Post
Old 01-23-14, 12:42 AM
shipwreck

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
I generally wear Aero tech shorts, I get the model with the colored stripes down the side to make it easy to keep track of which to wear that day. I like their pads a lot, they dry fast and don't seem to have the loaded diaper feel. have not worn my Izumi shorts since I got them.
Usually I have a pair of really light weight shorts, thin nylon fishing shorts from bass pro, to pull on when going into a store or restaurant. But usually I just pop into a store wearing the bike shorts. In colder weather some Columbia Omni dry pants.

For tops, I like to vary things on a tour. I am in the long sleeve camp, for sun protection mostly. A light fishing shirt with vented back, a soccer goalie jersey that is so colorful butterflies are always landing in it, a Columbia PFG long sleeve. I don't care for rear pockets and don't miss them. Cold weather a light fleece, one thin wool sweater, and a rain jacket over that.

I like the fishing clothes, they are really light. I look like a total tourist, but guess what? I am.