Old 01-29-14, 06:00 PM
arex
Abuse Magnet

Bikes: '91 Mtn Tek Vertical, '74 Raleigh Sports, '72 Raleigh Twenty, '84 Univega Gran Turismo, '09 Surly Karate Monkey, '92 Burley Rock-n-Roll, '86 Miyata 310, '76 Raleigh Shopper

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 90 Posts
Originally Posted by RPK79

Solar Powered Ice Cream Bicycle - $2195 (Harris, MN)

Start your own environmentally friendly business this summer!! This is a solar powered ice cream tricycle (possibly the only one in the USA)
I'm moving this summer, and the original plan was to bring this baby with me, but its looking like it will be to much of a headache to ship it My loss is your gain...
This is a great money making business! People love the solar panel, it draws lots of attention/crowds. The solar panel helps keep the freezer battery charging, so you could be out all day in the sun! Battery lasts about 8 hours without using the solar panel.
This has only been used for one season, there a few some scratches and dents here and there, but nothing that customers notice and nothing that affects the performance of the tricycle.
If you buy it I'd be more then happy to give some tips, and answer any questions about starting your own business with it!
Hurry this will not last long!!! You will not find another Ice Cream Bike like this one!!

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/4310211210.html
That actually looks kinda cool, though the price seems high.