View Single Post
Old 02-02-14, 02:51 AM
CustomSteel

Bikes: 50's-60's Ross Deluxe, 68 Schwinn, 83 Peugeot P8, 84 Jamis Durango, 85 Peugeot PH501, 86 Raleigh Grand Prix, 91 Maruishi RX-7, 92 Marin Bear Valley, 92 Trek 950

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Duane Behrens
The LBS is still waiting for the cable clamp (allowing for a side pull changeover from the original bottom pull FD) to come in. I've waited a week now. They're tired of me driving into the parking lot. :-)

I almost - that is, almost - started tearing into my next project, an old Schwinn World Sport. I'm trying to tell myself that it's better to finish one project before starting the next one. Hopefully I'll listen. (No he won't) Yes I will! (he won't tho) SHUT UP!!

- "Three out of four of the voices in my head say, 'Don't shoot.' " -
Ironically, most of the voices in my head strongly urge me to continue working on multiple projects.... so yeah... I don't see anything wrong with it. I mean hey, there are plenty of other less commendable things we could be doing with our free time instead. Btw, I'd love to get my hands on a World Sport to build up for my dad some day. He used to have a Varsity when he was a teen and really loved it.