Old 02-08-14, 02:41 PM
ovoleg
Powered by Borscht

Bikes: Russian Vodka

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I flipped a lid today at another cyclist on a group ride...

So as we're descending after a climb we get to the bottom and there's a red light. It starts turning red so I slow down. As the light is red, there is a jogger with his dog that is jogging across. About 50ft back there's a Fred that started with us on the group ride that decides to blow the red light and cut right infront of the jogger. The jogger stumbles and runs into his dog then yells at the cyclist...I apologize for the Fred and head out after it turns green. At the rest stop(5 miles away) I made the following announcement.

"I am not trying to be anyones mom here, but try not to run red lights. Especailly if there is someone crossing the street, extra especially if someone is jogging across with their dog.". Then this Fred looks at me and says, "Don't try to tell me how to live my life". At this point the lid flew off the pot. I walked up and told him that he makes all of us look like aholes and waiting at a red light is is what he should do legally. He tells me I'm not his mom and I need to mind my own business.

I just about threw my banana, but instead I just smirked and went to refill my water. Rage level 11/10.