View Single Post
Old 02-10-14, 07:37 PM
rekmeyata

Bikes: 2020 Masi Giramondo 700c; 2013 Lynskey Peloton; 1992 Giant Rincon; 1989 Dawes needs parts; 1985 Trek 660; 1985 Fuji Club; 1984 Schwinn Voyager; 1984 Miyata 612; 1977 Raleigh Competition GS

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
Liked 253 Times in 204 Posts
Originally Posted by xtc14
rekmeyata, that's a real bummer.

I hope certainly in Spring they restock, I was tempted to get a Bianchi Vigorelly but the Le Champion SL is so much feather light and with better components.
In the meantime I would enjoy my new Chromoly Hybrid frame:

I would wait till the time that Chris said those bikes will be in, if they don't show and Chris gives more delays then I would look around. Adrenaline Bikes has all sorts of different brand models of titanium bikes, you just have to search for the sales, and Lynskey also will put direct sales on a particular model, right now Lynskey has either the Silver series Peloton (the one that I have) or the Breakaway (same as mine but with a racing geometry) equipped with 105 for $2,520 through Adrenaline. There's no need to jump on the Bianchi because you might be getting impatient, if you want a ti bike then wait till you find something you can afford.

The cool thing about getting a bike through Adrenalin is you can make changes to the 105 group, wheels and fork to fit your needs and budget and they will credit you the cost of the 105 towards whatever. I had the 105 rear derailleur swapped out for the the Ultegra for just $36 more, and I did other changes like the Lynskey spec'd FSA Orbit headset for the Cane Creek 110, the Lynskey fork for the Enve 2.0 which was the most expensive upgrade but worth it, the wheels were changed from black Shimano RS500 to silver Shimano R501 which had a bit more deeper profile to it over the black.