Old 03-25-14, 05:16 AM
RobbieTunes
Banned.

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Liked 1,410 Times in 910 Posts
Originally Posted by QuangVuong
700c Km40? Or is it just the smaller frame which makes it seem like so? Anyway, that looks great! I actually wouldn't mind owning that one.
From a builder of your caliber, I am immensely flattered.

It is 650c, and only made in one size that year, 56cm. thirdgenbird sent me a heads-up on the wheels, so I now have 3 spare sets of 650c wheels....I've located, literally overnight, an integrated stem/bar combo in CF, so I'll "fix" that, and the saddle tilt is exaggerated by the camera angle (note the rails are level).That Vetta TT saddle is, IMO, one of the best ever made for TT/Tri's. Super light, comfortable, but on road bikes, a bit "not enough."

Trying to work a deal for a 200SCi, but the going is slow. I built it and gave it to the present owner, as a gift, and now he wants credit for trading it in on another bike. That would be like paying for it twice, unless my logic is flawed.

UPDATE: My logic was flawed. I have secured the 200SCi in trade. No way can I duplicate QV's raspberry dessert (mine is green) but I hope to have it up and running soon. It will be a '95 "sister bike" to the Trek below.

Work in progress, picked up some CF bars in 26.0 on a trade, so they'll go on it...

Last edited by RobbieTunes; 03-27-14 at 07:07 PM.