Old 03-27-14, 05:35 AM
FMB42

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So... You're afraid of baseball bats while you blow through red lights at 20 mph. Ya, that makes a lot of sense. I've heard some lame and silly excuses in my life, but this takes the cake. As for your "everybody breaks traffic laws" cop-out; all I can say is that I very rarely see vehicle drivers blow through red lights the way you brag about doing. Bicycle riders yes, vehicle drivers no. But then again, this is probably more about bragging rights to you than anything else. Right JoeyBike?

I'll also mention that intelligent and experienced riders, of all skill levels, don't take unnecessary and/or inexcusable risks. This is something that most of us learned by the time we reached our late teens or early 20s.

"It is a fool's life, as they will find when they get to the end of it, if not before." - Henry David Thoreau

No, it is a slackers life.

Btw, do you have catastrophic health care and liability insurance? I know, from what you've said you don't seem to have much to lose. But you still need to think about other people at some point in your "life".