TheRealBobCat

Bikes: 2014 Motobecane Mirage S;

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello from Southwest Michigan

hey all!
just started using this a few days ago when I was looking for a road bike and came across the brand Motobecane!
I used to do tri's on a Cannondale R700 TT but bad knees later I couldn't really do any running.
I had a Specialized Crosstrail but 95% of my riding was on the road and encored 3 punctures in 2 mos. The tires on that Crosstrail, I understand were great for that, prone to punctures. I bought a set of Schwalbe Little Big Bens for it and those are NICE!
Anyway I do mostly road and couldn't enjoy the real speed rush I used to get on my R700; thought of changing things on the hybrid but it would cost me over $100 or so. So, I was looking all over for a road bike; couldn't touch 1 in a LBS for under $650 and the ones at Amazon and WalMart didn't really do it for me. I put the Specailized on Craigslist and the night I sold it I found BikesDirect; looked over the bikes; found 1 that had some good stuff, like a carbon fork and the STI brake/shifters; ordered the black 'cause it was the only color in my size and viola, I have a road bike! It's here and ready; now I hope the weather gets better.
Here's some pics of my new baby:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSC00826.jpg (100.9 KB, 6 views)
DSC00835.jpg (72.9 KB, 5 views)
DSC00830.jpg (93.4 KB, 5 views)