Old 04-03-14, 11:22 AM
Doughboy6

Bikes: 2014 CAAD10-3 2000 LeMond BA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LordLivingston
Like many others, I've been down that road. You can check out the latest in my saga here: http://www.bikeforums.net/road-cycli...l#post16613760
That is most certainly not what I would want to deal with, although from the sounds of it we had/have virtually identical issues. I interestingly enough have the 2014 black on black frame. The noise is so invasive that I put the bike on the sidelines and broke out the LeMond (14 years young). Curious did the wrench at your shop try putting the green locktite that another poster had suggested?

I am not ready to bring in Cannondale, as I bought the bike at a shop by my parents in NJ and I have only taken it to the local shop here (unfortunately it is the only shop around and I question the mechanics abilities...long story but I have many reasons). I am going to be bringing it to the next closest Cannondale shop as they have been around for ages and was going to have them clean and repack it and then install it with the green locktite to hopefully resolve this issue. After that the only real option I believe is to bring it back to the original shop I bought it from and see what they say