harris
Norcal 29er

Bikes: Gary fisher Mt Tam 29er

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
peterfagerlin.com (if I have the domain right) has some of the best helm-cam vids on the web.
amen to that. (and you did get the domain correct) i found his site and it is awesome. i just got highspeed dsl and an apple Airport Extreme, so i have been watching mtb vids instead of reading mtba backissues when i am bored. I must admit that the movies on that site that i watched the most were the groovy gravity games movies, the northshore and whistler ones, and the pacifica movie.
i do kindof find the pure singletrack movies not quite as motivating as something like this.
http://www.foxracingshox.com/aptosproductions/
but whatever. what i dont like about the movie posted at the top of the thread is that there is nothing interesting. to me it doesn't look like the guys are having too much fun. why do you think that jumps and wheelies and stuff were invented in the first place? whenever i ride behind someone on the big weekly ride, i notice that even the adults like to get a little airtime and hang it all out. without physical challenges things get boring.

harris