Old 04-09-14, 05:15 AM
europa
Grumpy Old Bugga

Bikes: Hillbrick, Malvern Star Oppy S2, Europa (R.I.P.)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by IAmSam
Admit it @europa - a lot of your antagonism towards Velocity has to do with them leaving Australia, doesn't it?
That is offensive sunshine. YOU might imagine that 'just coz it's made in the states it's perfect', but that is not the sort of misogynistic attitude that the rest of the world applies. My antagonism towards Velocity comes from the feedback I received from both Australian AND American wheel builders after starting the search for rims for my Hillbrick. My first choice was the A23 based on my experiences with the Australian made DeepVs I'd already done thousands of kms on. I was immediately warned off them because of the quality of the American product. I researched further and got similar answers and that was before I approached an American wheel builder. The distinction I make between the Australian made rims and the American made rims is based solely on the company moving their production from one factory to another factory and the results of that shift. So take your nationalistic bull**** and shove it. Not everyone is as shallow as you are.