Old 04-14-14, 04:02 PM
save10
Arrogant Roadie Punk

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by hack
Good racing. Not sure what was going on in the 3/4 groups yesterday, but there seemed to be a total unwillingness for cooperation in all the fields. Wonder if people are too reluctant to take the risk of going out in break, blowing up, and missing out on a sprint finish.
I think that's the nature of 4's and 3/4s. Less risk takers. I'm sure if somebody made a similar move in Masters 1/2/3s or P12s, more opportunists would have tried to go with the moves. As for me I've raced for a few years and I know what can and can't do (sprint) and I have a power profile to prove it. So I try to attack alot and try to get into moves. Its fails most of the time.

It worked last week at a stage race and its what got me out of Cat 4 a few years ago. I think sometimes I'm a little too eager and a lot people I race with know my MO so i have to have a little more patience with it. I guess you could ask why not skip the 3/4 and just do it in M123 or 2/3 race....but the leap to be able to do that successfully is really big and i'm not there yet.

Originally Posted by Ygduf
Hat Twins? SC?
Can you dig it?