View Single Post
Old 04-16-14, 09:30 AM
wapiti

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Huffandstuff
You can have Chrome make a bag however you like. My old roommate bought a used bag that was left shoulder so he got used to that and always had to have them make a new bag when he wanted a new one.

I never cared for mess bags, I like double strap backpacks. I have the MW Fitzroy(?) and it's been able to carry every random thing I've needed to carry home so far(a full bike/Grill for my pick up/24 pack). When it's really warm out, I might run a front basket but just stuff the bag in the basket
, though I hardly ever notice the bag unless I'm carrying something over 20~ lbs.
I don't think this right. At least not unless you can go into one of their "custom" locations.

The Metropolis ( the largest MBag ) is sold as a "right-handed" bag which of course means it carries over the left shoulder (?!) and for those of us that would be ordering custom from the website - that bag is not part of the custom program.

The good news is that both Mission Workshop and Timbuk2 make bags that can switch right to left and I use the T2 bag when I use the messenger bag as it is a bit smaller than the Metropolis.

I wanted to like the Chrome bag, but the shoulder choice killed it for me and I really do like the T2. If i get another big messenger I will just buy the Mission Workshop one.