Thread: Addiction XXX4
View Single Post
Old 04-16-14, 09:11 PM
Ramona_W
Casually Deliberate

Bikes: 1995 Trek 820, 1994 Trek 930 (project), 1/2 of a 1980s Colin Laing tandem

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by RollCNY
Ramona, why do you need to test the elastic limit of the Walmart dress code? Don't look at it from the employee/Company "yoke of oppression" side, but from the customer/employee "does that person work here, or did Loves Howell overlap colors?" side. Few things are as annoying as having to guess whether someone works somewhere, or being a customer asked by another customer if you work there. I have gotten that enough to know how annoying it is (apparently wearing a tie in any sort of store anywhere is a sign that you work there).

Your customers are all little lost sheep, and they need a Bopeep. Be their Bopeep, Ramona.
I don't know why! Like I said in an earlier post that was later than yours, I'm nearly always the outlier, the first dumbass to try something, and I don't get it either. I am seriously considering the tie thing. Not because that supervisor said I looked hot in one but because I like them and, yeah, it does tend to confer authority and cause customers to feel comfortable in my on-site employment and ability to answer questions.