Maelstrom 
Wood Licker

Bikes: Trek Fuel EX 8 27.5 +, 2002 Transition Dirtbag, Kona Roast 2002

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally posted by scaliaman
So I'm now 21 and are for the most part have been using all my spai time with my 2001 Yamaha R6. When I was younger (10-18) I rode my 1996 Trek 8500 with Judy ALL THE TIME . I just recently have been getting back into mountain biking. The Yamaha is officially for sale, Almost died WAY to many times. I thought I would buy a new bike but after looking ALL OVER THE PLACE I came to this simple conclusion, TODAYS BIKES SUCK. I can remember when my friends and I all Had a gigantic poster of the infamous Y-33 on our walls. What are kids supposed to put up today? The Fuel LINE? I think not, it looks like a bike frame designe by your local trash truck designers. Maybe it performs better but man its ugly! But all in all my wheelies were still WAYYYYYY LONGER on my R6!

Does missy giovie still race these days?
Interesting point of view. I disagree as I think mtb were damn ugly back in the day. Especially the duallies. The colouring was horid and way to bright and shiny. You may not like that Dawg's design but I think it is hot.

If I wanted a road bike I would buy one. I want something tough and burly looking. I don't need a pretty bike, I need one thats tough and does the job and looks burly which means dark colours, fat tubing ahhhh the exctasy.