Old 05-06-14, 12:19 PM
jsutkeepspining
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by echappist
thanks. perhaps above all that's why i don't like it when stage races ban aero bikes. I can't make power like some larger guys (6ft or taller at ~75-80 kg), and the only way i equalize the field is by a) get really aero and b) get really comfortable generating power in my TT position. The larger guys in general can't get as aero, and people in general hate riding their TT bikes, and this is where i get to level the playing field a bit

oh c'mon, don't back down so easy from a friendly challenge. i'll buy you tacos and a horchata regardless of how you do. I'll invite that no fun teetotalling MDCatV as well

i'm relatively comfortable in that position, but i had to lower the saddle by a bit since that photo. I've never spent extended time on that bike at FTP, and the tendon/ligament going to the back of my left knee started feeling overextended when i did a workout my coach usually prescribe for the road bike. I know it was a saddle height issue b/c i had been trying to duplicate my TT position on my road bike for the EMX ITT and experienced the same issue.

Fine F u dough boy, I'll kick your ass then steal your tacos