View Single Post
Old 05-08-14, 04:57 PM
katsrevenge
covered in cat fur

Bikes: Papillionaire Sommer, '85 Schwinn World Tourist, 2014 Windsor Kensington 8, SixThreeZero SS Cruiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeyBike
That is exactly what I do.

And as soon as I see SOME motorists stop completely at stop signs, stop AT the doggone fat white "stop here" line at intersections and not on top of them, religiously using their turn signals, yielding to pedestrians when turning right on red, obey ALL speed LIMITS even on the freeway, get rid of the window tint, keep BOTH brake lights working, and spend SOME time looking through the windshield instead of at their phone screens....then....I will also do EXACTLY what they do. Until then, they can all eat my shorts. Almost everyone breaks the law behind the wheel. So I actually do obey the rules LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!
I actually do all of these things when I drive. Most motorists do. Those few who don't (IE, I have a sister who may well end up as a texting statistic if she doesn't smarten up) give the rest of the motorists a bad name.....much as those few cyclists who run reds and otherwise act like a dumbass kid while riding who give cyclists a bad name.