Old 05-13-14, 01:18 PM
zymphad

Bikes: Super Cheap gc3 approved Bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked 52 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by ColnagoC40
One has to remain realistic about the past, present and the future.

For the present and the future and the love of the sport I choose to remain naive, until someone gets caught.

What is Wiggo saying that offends you so much?

Bradley Wiggins says cycling has cleaned up considerably
His team is demanding any doper in cycling to be dealt lifetime bans. He and his team are most suspect to me. Wiggins offends me because he's losing a ton of weight, yet he shows no signs of sickness or loss in power, rather increasing his power, he can sprint, climb mountains, and his performance is matching up against admitted dopers. Not only that, his jump in performance since 2011 is really weird. I have hard time believing someone his age with supposed superior training and coaching from Team Sky would turn him into a superman. And Froume? He was a nobody three years ago and made the rest of the TdF competitors looks like Cat 5 amateurs.

It's suspect. But not definitive so the above is my opinion. Seems to me Team Sky is continuing USPS Postal legacy. Seeing Wiggins annihilating his competition by 43 seconds in the TT, it sickens me. He demolished 2013's Tour of California's winner and Peter Sagan, the sprinter jersey winner for the last few years of ToC.

It offends me he's even racing.