Old 05-13-14, 01:34 PM
ColnagoC40

Bikes: Vitus 979 x 2, Vitus 992, Colnago C40, Colnago C60

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zymphad
His team is demanding any doper in cycling to be dealt lifetime bans. He and his team are most suspect to me. Wiggins offends me because he's losing a ton of weight, yet he shows no signs of sickness or loss in power, rather increasing his power, he can sprint, climb mountains, and his performance is matching up against admitted dopers. Not only that, his jump in performance since 2011 is really weird. I have hard time believing someone his age with supposed superior training and coaching from Team Sky would turn him into a superman. And Froume? He was a nobody three years ago and made the rest of the TdF competitors looks like Cat 5 amateurs.

It's suspect. But not definitive so the above is my opinion. Seems to me Team Sky is continuing USPS Postal legacy. Seeing Wiggins annihilating his competition by 43 seconds in the TT, it sickens me. He demolished 2013's Tour of California's winner and Peter Sagan, the sprinter jersey winner for the last few years of ToC.

It offends me he's even racing.
We will never know for sure, there could be new things, such as Xenon. Unfortunately anyone who is really good at the moment will deal with suspicion.

I'm an older Masters rider, old to racing, but new to racing in the US. Twice now in elite Cat3/4 races I have been tested, because the younger riders who got dropped somewhere complained.