ThorUSA
Banned

Bikes: to many

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by ichirensha
The last photo shows one of the nicks. Does it look touched up to you all? There are multiple other places with abrasion, knicks and scratches.

Dynaryder, The dent is difficult to see and photo but you can definitely feel it. It is exactly where the big hole in the box is in the second picture, a little to the left and below the white stripe.

well obviously clueless when he packed it
you paid 400 for it including shipping ?
a new one is 700 ....

i would contact the seller and ask what he can do... but consider that he already lost half the value of the bike , considering 50 tom75 dlr shipping ...

more important is that the latch inthe frame wasnt protected at all and might be bend and hence not save to ride...
shoot us a pic of that part so we can see if the adjuster arm is bend ...

the chainring and the small scratch is 5 minutes work and I wouldnt keep it if it would be my personal bike ... we havent seen the dent yet, but reading between the lines its small and when used there will be more down the road ... again the bike was half price...

if the latch is bend, one could get a new one, but than it starts to get expensive and more and more aggravating especially as you didnt buy a 4 year old one but advertised new one.

i am still on the edge.... but i would file a claim with paypal.... ebay claims are almost worrthless paypal has much more bite ....

the seller cannot file claim with the shipper when the recipient signed.... (well you can, but even if you do over 100 grand with ups a year its almost worthless, and thsi seller has absolutely no idea what he is doing anyhow )