View Single Post
Old 05-27-14, 11:22 AM
IBOHUNT

Bikes: Motobecane Fantom Cross; Cannondale Supersix replaced the Giant TCR which came to an untimely death by truck

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked 26 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by AzTallRider
Tomorrow would be a "collapse day" for me.
Originally Posted by revchuck
Exactly what I was thinking. A week's worth of TSS in two days. Although 6:25 at .98 IF...methinks IBO be sandbagging.
The times posted are moving times. For the 'watched a crit race' deal I rode 25 mile or so there, which included a 20 min effort. Watched a race then off to do some repeats. Returned back to watch another race then off on my own.

Mayhaps I need to do a *real* FTP test? I can only use what I see in GC and Garmin and based on a 20 min power of 283/284 * .95 that comes out to 269W.
I even put my Garmin FTP setting at 273

Anybody wants to provide input as to where I'm going wrong I'm open to any and all comments and or criticism I would love to get better at this.

Ask for data and if I have it I'll gladly provide it.

Weaverton; 20 min = 283
Bike Ride Profile | Weaverton near Keedysville | Times and Records | Strava

Ft. Ritchey; 20 min = 284. This was a 21 min effort that is part of a duathlon course. It has the (8) 10 min repeats I did.

Bike Ride Profile | Watch a Crit then do repeats and some base miles. near Keedysville | Times and Records | Strava

Bike Ride Profile | Watch a Crit then do repeats and some base miles. near Keedysville | Times and Records | Strava

Hagerstonw ride; In a group that seemed to want to stop every 15 minutes . Had two folks bail with 20 to go
Bike Ride Profile | /Shippensburg near Hagerstown | Times and Records | Strava

And from the last 7 days in GC

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
weaverton.jpg (38.0 KB, 10 views)
FtRitchey.jpg (41.2 KB, 8 views)
htown.jpg (21.6 KB, 8 views)
GC.jpg (50.8 KB, 7 views)