View Single Post
Old 06-03-14, 05:53 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,550
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by CompleteStreets View Post
At some point the cap on my bicycle pump worked its way loose and disappeared. Now I can't use my pump. By "cap" I'm referring to the plastic piece that screws on at the point where the pump connects to the tire valve. The pump is a Lemond brand. I tried looking for a replacement cap online and on ebay but had no luck.

Anyone know of a way I can find a replacement cap or should I just throw out the pump?
I don't know if I understand what you're missing, but I'm guessing the "chuck" or "head". Do a search for bicycle pump chuck or head replacement and see if that's what you're looking for. Or maybe post a picture showing what's missing. If it's the head/chuck you're looking for, replacements are readily available and you don't need to replace it with the identical one you've lost so just pick one you like.
Camilo is offline