View Single Post
Old 06-09-14, 07:38 PM
FBinNY 

Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5824 Post(s)
Liked 2,659 Times in 1,477 Posts
Originally Posted by 350htrr
********** And now who is being a jerk? Even tho you tried to not make it personal, it still ended that way...
Yes, after multiple and constantly repeated posts implying that those who don't wear helmets are idiots I finally had enough and lashed back.

Whether one wears a helmet or not, or makes ANY decisions different from what people may agree with or not, there's no call for repeatedly saying things to the effect of "I can't understand......" Nobody cares whether anyone understands or not. We all live our lives our way, and make decisions accordingly. This applies not only to bike helmets, but to EVERY aspect of life.

But Maybe I'm wrong about this, and I should start regularly posting that I can't understand what people are thinking when they----whatever.

I'm tired of being called anti-helmet, because I'm not, but I am adamantly anti helmet zealotry.

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

Just because I'm tired of arguing, doesn't mean you're right.

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.