View Single Post
Old 10-14-05, 11:23 AM
dirtbikedude
Gravity Is Yer Friend

Bikes: Scott Gambler, Scott Ransom, Kona Bear, Bianchi 928 Carbon/Chorus, C'Dale Rize4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ineedhelp
...And oh yeah, if your riding's anywhere near as passionate as your writing, I see one hell of a racing future ahead for you!...

Why? I my self love racing but when I race it is my adrenaline fueled ego that gets me out there. I find my passion for cycling is what drives me to ride the long and lonely centuries or XC rides on my mtb and help with trail maintenance. The race scene has a little to do with my passion and if the races disappeared I would still ride with the same passion.

As far as the poster being 15, the only reason I would question that is because this is the internet but as for the style of writing, yeah, it could be a 15 year old. It is hard to tell by my writing these days but I used to be one hell of a writer between the ages of 10 and 23.

There was a thread posted where someone asked, "Who is considered a real cyclist?" The post this kid wrote gave me the answer, anyone who rides a bicycle with the passion and enthusiasm, no matter what type of bike or gear used, this kid wrote about is a true cyclist.

DBD