SmallFront

Bikes: Bullitt Milk Plus with Alfine 11s; Dahon Smooth Hound

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by elcruxio
Stop inventing stuff I have written
Outright lie on your part. Great way to open your post, by introducing not only dishonesty, by outright lies, making sure I won't read more than the first sentence. Which continues here:

or at least quote the whole text with its context.
In all but the posts where I go back over several posts to show how you move the goal posts, I have quoted your entire posts in my, as I responded to each and every claim of yours. When the dishonesty got a bit too much, I gave up, after showing how you once again was utterly dishonest.

Without it you are just a... Not gonna say a bad word here but I guess people here can assume what you are.
At most, I can "assume" what you think I am, but with all that intellectual dishonesty from your hand so far, that opinion of yours doesn't carry any weight whatsoever.

Originally Posted by elcruxio
Dude... Seriously.... What. Are. You. Doing?
You take two sentences which are in conjunction, take the context out and try to blame for goalpost shifting.
First you claim that there are next to no one using a helmet. Then it's "not common", and then it's just the majority. I didn't take it out of context whatsoever. I just pounced on what was yet another bit of intellectual dishonesty from your side, being you moving the goal posts.

Ever heard of "building up to". As in use of a precursory sentence to build up for the conclusion. That is what happened. That is the reason why those two sentences are after one other. Jeez you are a piece of work. I need to give actual language lessons with arguing at the side...
Yes, I have heard of it. But I use the term "premise", and if your premise is wrong, it doesn't matter what the conclusion is. Each premise is either valid or not. And if you constantly change your premises as you see fit, well, there is the problem, and why I call that intellectual dishonesty.

In effect, you are asking me to ignore your premises, regardless of how much they change, regardless of them being valid or not, and just take your word for it, that your conclusion is based on sound premises.

But I have made the decision to try to ignore you, because everytime I see a post from you in this thread, it is so dishonest that I frankly think I'm wasting my time. And the more you write, the more that is the obvious bit.

Last edited by SmallFront; 06-15-14 at 01:12 PM.