Old 06-16-14, 03:46 AM
TimmyT 
Keener splendor

Bikes: Black Mountain Cycles Road and canti MX, Cannondale CAAD12, Bob Jackson Vigorelli

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 80 Times in 51 Posts
Originally Posted by carlnlisa2
Hi i have a vintage antique Tandem from holland and I'm trying to find out the make and model of it and what kind of price it would be worth.
Thanks Guys.
I can't seem to be able to add a picture.
It's impossible to evaluate a vintage bike without a series of good, in-focus photos. The size, parts, frame, and condition are everything. You will want good photos from both sides showing the whole bike, followed by a close up of the fork crown, seat cluster, seat and post, rear dropouts, front fork ends, brakes, and most importantly, the drivetrain. The drivetrain includes the cranks (both of them for a tandem) two chains, the derailleurs that shift the chain on the cogs, and a close up of the hub --- all taken from the drive side, which is normally the right as you ride the bicycle. For the captain (front position), you will also want photos from the left.

You will want to start a new thread in the evaluation forum, here: Classic and Vintage Bicycles: What's it Worth? Appraisals and Inquiries