DXchulo
Upgrading my engine

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dear Body

Dear Body,

I don't understand you. Yesterday you made my ride horrible. 15 miles from home your stomach gave me terrible pain, slowing me down to 15 mph at best. After about 5 minutes of that your bowels decided to play a trick on me, a trick so bad that I had to stop and fertilize one of the few corn fields that hasn't been harvested yet. The tricks didn't stop there. You toned down the pain for about 10 minutes, giving me a false sense of hope. I thought I was home free, but you had other plans. You started the stomach pain again, but this time there wasn't a corn field in sight. You had me limping home at 14 mph.

Today I didn't trust you. I didn't know whether I should try to ride or not. I felt good, but what practical jokes would you have in store for me today? In the end the weather was just too good not to ride, so I tested you. What happened? You helped me enjoy the best ride I've had all month. You were moving like that headwind wasn't even there.

That doesn't make sense, body. How can you make me feel so bad one day but so good the very next day?

Your friend,
The Mind