Old 06-23-14, 02:45 PM
timmythology

Bikes: | Surly Disc-Trucker| unknown city bike |M80 Raleigh |09 Trek 1.2|

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Roody
What do you mean by digitally obtaining resources? AFAIK nothing like that is possible, or ever will be.
Roody, why do people live where they do? What happened to the American railway system that established a very nice foothold for it's time, and how goods and materials where shipped. That rail road also created many towns that were able to sustain the trail head. Others were not.

Land is required in order to make a community, ever thing else is a process of attraction. So like many others I am looking for the new frontier.

Now here is the shift

Find a town that is in the interior of the US, that has a certain level of infrastructure that can support a car free community. I want the capitalist to be centered in the core and have a spiral from there to residential housing and supports.

For me to do this I will need to have a financial resource to cover my bills, allow for a savings, and find a community. As a recent graduate I will leverage my new skill set, and collaborate it with other individuals that I already know to develop a social enterprise that is based on the internet (which is not going away, but will be drastically changed) allowing me to have less dependance on being in brick and mortar.

As a social enterprise I will have the capacity to leverage the resources above operating cost to use to fund my make believe community, and in addition be able to bypass most of that progressive "NOT IN MY BACK YARD" bs that prevents a non-profit from development.

Is this clear enough of what I mean by digital resources?