Old 06-23-14, 08:41 PM
Edenwolf

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WalksOn2Wheels
1) You're a road biker but you don't ride on roads?
2) If you go fast enough to justify aerodynamic advantages, then you go fast enough to kill yourself because you weren't wearing a helmet.
3) Biking on paths only is kind of hybrid style, yo.
1)I ride a road bike on the surface in which it's designed for, pavement which is what a road is made of, what difference does it make where the pavement I ride on is?
2)Again, being aerodynamic is a factor with all speeds and also play a role in reducing drag when facing on coming winds(which I face frequently due to biking along a river). Do I need to spell this out for you, either way I'll humor you.. Take 2 cloned people riding at 25 kilometers per hour, who's going to fatigue first, the guy wearing baggy cargo pants and an extra long T-shirt or the guy with tight fitted clothes and an aerodynamic top?
3)People ride actual hybrid bikes on "roads" so what's stopping us from calling them roadies(with your logic)? Bottom line, the paths I bike on are all paved and are heavily used by "road bikers." In fact, I'll see hundreds of bikers with road bikes on the paved path and 10% of "road" bikers on actual roads, I dare you tell tell them they are hybrid bikers

Last edited by Edenwolf; 06-23-14 at 08:53 PM.