Old 06-27-14, 03:58 AM
Who Dey3334

Bikes: Giant Defy 2, Specialized Sirrus Comp, Giant Cypress DX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vancouver80
Thank you for your suggestions! I'll be sure to take a look at the various LBS here in Vancouver, BC and update this thread. One thing I'm sure of though is that I definitely do not want to spend more than $1k on this new bike. I sold my old one to my friend, so I will just have one bike for all around use

Oh, this is my old bike:

2011 Trek 7000 WSD - New and Used Bike Value
Looks like the Vita Elite is the one for you then! It also comes in white. This bike here will be fast and you will be able to keep up with your friends. Now if your friends have road bikes you might want to look into that. I just bought a Giant Defy 2 for 940.00, it was a left over 2013 model so I saved over a hundred bucks on it. If they don't ride road bikes though I would just get the Vita Elite if it were me. I have a Sirrus Comp which is very comparable to the Vita Elite and it is a really nice and fast bike. Whatever you get, I know you are gonna enjoy it and we want to see pics!!! The purple bike that you like is a nice bike no doubt but if speed is what you are after I wouldn't go with that bike personally.

Specialized Bicycle Components