Old 06-30-14, 08:18 AM
KonAaron Snake 
Fat Guy on a Little Bike

Bikes: Two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1254 Post(s)
Liked 345 Times in 174 Posts
This isn't cheap, and it's not really on topic, but damn it's cool. I'd buy it in different circumstances. Happy to help if anyone else gets a rise from it like I do.

Lemond Road Bike in Great Condition (55" Frame)

size / dimensions: 55

This is a great bike to start with. You'll get a upper mid level classic bike for less then what you would pay for a beginner road bike at a bike shop. This is a 2005 Lemond Maillot Jaune (Yellow Jersey in French) 55" which can be is good for some between 5'9-5'11'ish depending on how you are built. This bike has been very well taken care of by the owner and bike shops. The bike weighs approx 17 1/2 pounds. The frame is a Guinness mix of steel frame spine to absorb the road conditions and a carbon fiber top to keep the bike light. I compare it to like riding in a cadillac compared to most aluminum frames. This bike has all the original Dura Ace components which were the top of the line at the time. This bike doesn't include the pedals but the seat can be included. Equipment highlights: Bontrager Race Lite wheels, Bontrager handle bar/seat post, Dura Ace brakes/shifters/front/rear derailer, Selle Italia seat ($200 seat).