View Single Post
Old 02-02-03, 02:13 PM
juciluci

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sorry if the bike disappoints anyone.. i know its not Trek or S.C. or janis or any other big name..
the bike i was looking at is about 3,000.00 hoping that they will be at the bike show in Toronto the end of Feb so i can work on the price a little bit.
the owner and maker of Ruthless is a pretty nice guy..and he is close enough to advise and uprade.. i was looking at a k2 disco monkey and he would have ordered it for me..but asked me to check out what he had first.. some G.F sugars.
like i said i am a roadie and want to mtn bike...i am finding that i can get more out of one here where i live.
now that i admitted to being ignorant on mtn biking i will tell you that the guys who are riding a ruthless especially 20 yr old Rod Smit have done well in both the Canada Cup and the easterns.. ... maybe i am easily impressed...

thanks Dirtbikedude... just wanted to know someone who has ridden one..
i know about the switchblade.. the only reviews i could find on it were in the uk lol
the guy can custom the bike.. and i will keep your suggestions in mind when i talk to him... may just go up there next weekend instead of waiting for the bike show.. he is pretty cool and hopefully he can hook me up with someone with patience for a newbie who asks.tons of questions.
thanks again for you knowledge and advice...
thats why i come to this forum. .. ..intelligent witty ppl(most)

Last edited by juciluci; 02-02-03 at 02:20 PM.