chrisicool

Bikes: Trek FX 7.2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Real introduction from the US.

Hello everyone,

First off I'd like to thank the people over in the mechanics forum for taking the time to respond to my post. I was a little bit paranoid. Secondly, I'd like to take the time to properly introduce myself! I'm Chris, and I have the cycling bug. It's been a few weeks after my wife and I have purchase two Trek FX 7.2 hybrids, and we absolutely love them. Both of us are no strangers to being outdoors, from hiking, to fishing(Me personally being a deep ocean angler, and my wife more of a lake/river fisher), and camping. But there is an excitement about cycling. The thrill of pushing yourself to go further. Hitting the back country roads around our quaint little city here in Ohio and just getting away from the monotony. I've already established a daily route to take around town of about 2 -3 miles, but I feel like it isn't enough. I want to go further, I want to push myself. Fortunately, my wife and I are lucky enough to live right by a section of the Ohio to Erie bike trail and we ride it quite often.

I'm glad I have the opportunity to join this forum and perhaps get some insight and make some friends all over the world that enjoy this celebrated past-time.

Cheers,
Chris

My wife and I mid trip Yellow Springs to Xenia via Little Miami Trail.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Chris and Celeste Xenia.jpg (100.4 KB, 3 views)