View Single Post
Old 07-28-14, 03:17 AM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
In case you may not have noticed, it seems to me that you can EXCLUDE sites from the pop-up blocker, at least you can in Windows 7...which I use...even mark them as TRUSTED.

I suggest you check you browser's settings and Help files or web search for more information.

Originally Posted by Deal4Fuji
It's happened to me from the my start in March, if I stay on a thread too long I time-out. I don't just surf my favorite sub-forums, but try to look over all the new posts when getting on the site. I don't read them all, but click on what looks interesting. Sometimes I'll have 15 - 20 pages of new threads and I rarely make it through all of them before being logged off. 10 pages & under is usually no problem unless I spend a long time on a thread. One other thing I've noticed and wanted to ask : Sometimes I can hold the mouse pointer over the thread topic and read the 1st paragraph of the thread to see if I'm interested....but on what seems like every other page - holding the mouse pointer over the topic brings up nothing ??? Am I the only one getting that ?

Just a FYI - Like ritterview I don't want to have to turn off all my pop-up blockers every time I get on BF.